As a UGC-affiliated college, we are committed to upholding the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and professionalism. Our ethics policy serves as a guiding framework for all stakeholders associated with the college, including students, faculty, staff, and management. This policy is aligned with the principles set forth by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and aims to foster a culture of trust, respect, and responsibility within our academic community.
- Integrity: We promote honesty, transparency, and fairness in all academic, administrative, and financial dealings.
- Respect: We value diversity, treat everyone with dignity, and create an inclusive environment where mutual respect prevails.
- Responsibility: We uphold our responsibilities towards students, society, and the nation, ensuring the best educational practices and ethical conduct.
- Professionalism: We adhere to professional standards, maintaining a high level of competence, commitment, and accountability in our roles.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in education, research, and service, nurturing a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Academic Integrity: Plagiarism, cheating, and any form of academic dishonesty are strictly prohibited. Students and faculty members must maintain the highest standards of integrity in all academic endeavors.
- Equal Opportunity: We provide equal opportunities to all students and staff, irrespective of gender, caste, religion, or nationality, fostering an environment free from discrimination.
- Confidentiality: Personal and academic information of students and staff should be treated with utmost confidentiality, respecting individual privacy rights.
- Financial Integrity: Financial transactions, including fund utilization, must be transparent, accountable, and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Research Ethics: Research activities must adhere to ethical norms, ensuring the dignity, safety, and rights of research participants. Plagiarism and falsification of data are strictly prohibited.
- Social Responsibility: The college encourages social outreach, community engagement, and environmentally sustainable practices, promoting a sense of responsibility towards society and the environment.
- Professional Conduct: All members of the college community, including faculty, staff, and students, are expected to demonstrate professionalism, mutual respect, and collegiality in their interactions.
Reporting Violations: Any member of the college community who observes or suspects a violation of these ethics guidelines is encouraged to report the incident to the designated ethics committee. Whistleblower protection measures are in place to ensure the safety of those reporting violations in good faith.
Adherence to these ethical principles is essential for fostering an environment of trust, integrity, and excellence within our college. We are dedicated to upholding these values and ensuring that every member of our academic community abides by these ethical standards.