As per the approval of the Vice-Chancellor, Mizoram University, the Academic Calendar, and the Examination/Question pattern for the Under Graduate Odd Semester 2020 is hereby notified.
- The Odd Semester 2020 will commence from 14th September 2020 as notified vide this office notification no. 20 of 2020, dated 31st July 2020.
- The last date for submission of the Roll Sheet for Regular and Repeaters along with Fees etc., to the Examinations Department, will be 20th November 2020 (applicable fees to be notified later)
- Odd Semester Examinations 2020 (Regular and Repeater) will be conducted from 1st December 2020 onwards through online mode only.
- The Pattern on Theory Papers will be of Multiple Choice Question(MCQ) only.
- Candidates will attempt 75 MCQ questions on Theory Papers without negative marking on the wrong answer.
- Mizoram University will provide the software to be used for the Odd Semester Examination. Guidelines will be issued in due course and mock exam conducted during November 2020.
- Practical for 1st to 4th Semester will be carried out as per the CBCS Regulations No XI(4)(i). However, no external examiner will be appointed for the 5th Semester and examinations will be
conducted by the concerned college.
- Continuous Assessment will be carried out as per CBCS Regulations No XI(1). The Portal will be open for entry of marks from 7th December 2020 onwards.